Wild Wings and Wine Tour
Please join us for PEPtBO’s Fall fundraiser:
A Wild Wings and Wine Tour ( WW&WT ) Saturday October 16, RAIN OR SHINE!
Here’s what the WW&WT offers you:
- Exclusive visits in small groups to 3 outstanding South Shore Wineries
- Wine tasting in an outdoor setting with the vintners as they give the inside track on their wines and vines.
- A picnic ‘box’ along the way from Kaleidoscope Kitchens, including a panino, a salad, and a dessert, plus a beverage.
- The chance to win big in the PEPtBO raffle (limited number of tickets to be sold).
- Access to PEPtBO’s store to stock up on shade-grown coffee and toques.
- A handcrafted feathery corsage to take home as a souvenir.
- VIP ticket holders receive an exclusive, guided visit to the Observatory to see Saw-whet Owl banding in action after the wine tour. They also take home a PEPtBO gift’ bag per pair of tickets.(The rain date for VIP ticket holders for the Owl Tour is Sunday, October 17.)
Here’s how the event works:
- WW&WT-goers receive a tour map and their schedule before the event.
- They drive their own cars from winery to winery.
- Divided into groups, there will be two sets of starting times. Three, ‘early bird’ groups begin the tour at 2:00 PM and finish by 5:00 PM. Three remaining groups, including VIP ticket holders, begin the tour at 5:00 PM and finish by 8:00 PM. Each stop lasts around 45 minutes.
- PEPtBO will make every effort to accommodate guests who wish to travel in the same group and to accommodate preferences for a 2:00 PM or 5:00 PM start
- Individualized picnic boxes will be available for pick up at each winery as of 4:00 PM for participants at that site. Water for the road will be provided courtesy of the Vic Café.
Here’s the cost of tickets:
- General Admission :$80.00 per person ($48.00 tax receipt).
- VIP Admission: A maximum of 20 VIP tickets will be sold @ $130 person ($98 tax receipt). VIP ticket holders receive a guided visit to the Observatory to see Saw-whet Owl banding in action and a loot bag.
Putting Your Safety First
- In addition to precautions in place at the 3 wineries, PEPtBO is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for every WW&WT participant.
- To come on the tour, participants must provide proof they are double-vaccinated.
- PEPtBO also will adhere to any Covid protocols in place in Ontario at the time of the event, which include, but are not limited to, contact tracing, symptom reporting, face masks in any indoor situation, maintaining physical distancing outdoors, and making hand sanitizer available at the venues.
Click the button above to buy tickets or copy/paste this link into your browser